Book Title: 201 Relationship Questions: The Couple’s Guide to Building Trust and Emotional Intimacy
Publisher: BOLD LIVING PRESS
Author: Barrie Davenport
- Self-Discovery Questions: 155 Breakthrough Questions to Accelerate Massive Action
- Unlocking One Another: 30 Days To Improving Your Relationship Communication
- Questions for Couples: 469 Thought-Provoking Conversation Starters for Connecting, Building Trust, and Rekindling Intimacy
- Confidence Hacks: 99 Small Actions to Massively Boost Your Confidence
- 401 Great Discussion Questions For Couples In Long Distance Relationships
- Write It Out, Don’t Fight It Out: How to Use Letters to Heal Your Relationship When Talking Gets Tough
- 131 Necessary Conversations Before Marriage: Insightful, highly-caffeinated, Christ-honoring conversation starters for dating and engaged couples! (Creative Conversations Series)
- Mindful Relationship Habits: 25 Practices for Couples to Enhance Intimacy, Nurture Closeness, and Grow a Deeper Connection
- 131 Creative Conversations For Couples: Christ-honoring questions to deepen your relationship, grow your friendship, and ignite romance. (Creative Conversations Series)
- Just Ask! 1,000 Questions to Grow Your Relationship
Do You Experience Deep Love and Intimacy In Your Relationship?
Wouldn’t it be great to have a relationship counselor on call to help you and your love partner have the most joyful, loving relationship possible?
What if you had someone who knew exactly what to ask to draw out your deepest desires and help you calmly navigate areas of pain or conflict? Having a coach is wonderful, but if you know the right questions to ask one another
, you can start right now building the relationship you both desire.
The Power of Questions For Couples
Mutual questioning is a powerful technique to draw out deeper emotions and desires and address potential areas of conflict before they disrupt your closeness. The right questions inspire understanding, compassion and action for positive change. Questions like:
- What does unconditional love mean to you?
- Do I do anything to make you feel disrespected?
- How can I listen to you better so you feel completely heard?
- What should I never say to you, even in anger?
- How can I make you feel more desirable and sexy?
Take Control: How Relationship Questions Can Change Your Life
When you and your partner embark on a mutual questioning journey, you are committing to an intimate, satisfying, joyful life together. Rather than waiting for conflict and resentment to inflict a surprise attack, you’re proactively addressing the needs and wounds both of you carry and reinforcing your commitment to the relationship above all else. This journey will be enlightening, fun, and sometimes challenging -- but the rewards are immeasurable, as you lay the groundwork for a lifetime of happiness together.
DOWNLOAD:: 201 Relationship Questions: The Couple's Guide to Building Trust and Emotional Intimacy201 Relationship Questions
is your guide to creating a happier, healthier, sexier, and more intimate connection. Share each question, read the question prompts, invite discussion, and keep a personal journal of the changes you both want to make. Action is required, as your answers to the questions reveal exactly what you need to do to protect and strengthen your connection.Set aside sacred time together for questions each day, and keep your relationship fresh and exciting for a lifetime.
Remember: This book is a great wedding gift or Christmas gift for couples.